Australopithecus afarensis | Homo erectus | Homo ergaster | Homo floresiensis | Neanderthals | Human Evolution Research Centers | Paleoanthropologists | Prehistoric Archaeology | Quaternary Studies | Darwin, Charles Robert (1809-1882) | Piltdown Man Hoax
There are 47 site pages in "Human_Evolution" category
- AboutAncestors.com: A new perspective on human evolution - Man as the Prayer: The Origin and Nature of Humankind
- AcAllToSanity.com: A Call To Sanity
- Amarna-Art.com: Amarna Greeting Cards with Quotes of Sri Aurobindo and Mother
- Anthro4n6.net: anthro4n6
- AntiquityOfMan.com: The Antiquity of Man
- AquaticApe.org: Aquatic Ape Theory (AAT): Sink or Swim?
- Archaeology.tv: Archaeology.tv
- ArchaeologyInfo.com: Human Evolution Archaeology human origins hominid species images
- AwakeningEarth.org: Awakening Earth - Home
- BecomingHuman.org: Becoming Human: Paleoanthropology, Evolution and Human Origins
- Biozone.com.au: Biozone International: biology resources.
- DarwinAwards.com: The Darwin Awards
- Dharma-Talks.com: Dharma Talks about Near-Death Experience and Cancer
- Eugenics.net: Future Generations
- FaceOfTomorrow.com: the Face of Tomorrow: the Human Face of Globalization, photographs by Mike Mike
- FuturePerspective.com: FuturePerspective Home Page
- Global-MindShift.org: Global MindShift promotes an expanded view of what it means to be human based on knowledge of our evolutionary journey.
- GoldenAgeProject.org.uk: Mind stretching books on human origin and human relations
- Heaven-Or-Hell-Its-Your-Choice.com: HOH-IYC. A new E-book. Download this exciting and yet potentially terrifying look at the near future
- Hennen.com: Official Darwin Awards
- Hermes-Press.com: The New Enlightenment
- HorEsMating.com: HorEsMating.com
- HowComYouCom.com: Howcomyoucom.com - HOMEPAGE
- Human3.com: Human3.com
- IntelligentDesign.info: Intelligent Design Guide | Creationism | Evolution
- JohnAllenBooks.com: Welcome to John Allen Books
- MatrixBookstore.biz: Matrix of Mnemosyne뾲he 'reality plus' website
- McRemo.com: Michael Cremo and Forbidden Archeology Web Page
- NatCenSciEd.org: National Center for Science Education
- Ncseweb.org: National Center for Science Education
- NeoPerceptions.com: neoPERCEPTIONS Mind Journey
- New-Enlightenment.com: The New Enlightenment
- NewBeing.org: The New Being Project | Home Page
- OlanoO.com: Homepage: O Lanoo! - The Secret Doctrine Unveiled
- OneLife.com: A Relationship Between Evolution, Genetics, Morality, Ethics, Psychology, Education, and Culture
- OriginsNet.org: OriginsNet Three Million Years of Art
- QuestForSelf.com: QuestForSelf.com: Alternative Health, Personal Growth, Psychology Books, Spirituality, Relationships, Articles, Human Evolvement
- Serpentfd.org: Human evolution theory founded on female sexual selection and neoteny: the origins of left handedness, Lamarckian theory and the origins of autism.
- SilkenTiger.com: The Fast Turtle
- SonDela.co.uk: Aquatic Ape Theory,African Eve,African pre-history,African Travel Books
- TruthSeekersMinistries.org: Truth Seekers Ministries
- Trvtalk.com: Join the Remote Viewers most Active Discussion Group on the Web!
Learn about human evolution through their interactive documentary and the find the latest paleontology news and views.
Focuses on human evolution in its entirety, from man's emergence in the African savannah right through to the present day.
Offers articles and information about human evolution, archaeology, and human origins.
Darwin, Charles Robert (1809-1882)@
Find sites dedicated to Charles Darwin, the 19th century naturalist best known for his theory of evolutionary selection. Lists online versions of his works: The Voyage of the Beagle, The Origin of Species, and The Descent of Man.
Prominent Hominid Fossils
List of list fossils that are important for either their scientific or historic interest.
Human Prehistory: An Exhibition
The evolution of Human Species from Australopethicus through Homo habilis, Homo erectus, and Homo sapiens.
Human Evolution - Handprint
Includes documents summarizing the hominid fossil record and hypothesized lines of human evolution from five million years ago to the present.
Look at Modern Human Origins, A
Aims to help students of paleoanthropology in the process of research, and to provide a source of information for anybody who desires a fuller understanding of human evolution.
The Life & Times of Early Man
Find out the answers to: "Why did Cro-Magnon man crawl on his belly through dangerous mazes in deep dark caves?", "How did the man travel from Africa to America without a boat?", and "Who were the Neandertals?"
Human Evolution: Evolution and the Structure of Health and Disease
Unifying theory of biological and cultural evolution explaining the origin of neurological disease in humans.
Hominid Species Timeline
Chronological chart showing the main Hominid species and their approximate relationships in time, based on currently available evidence.
Development of Western Civilization: Prehistory
Points to sites addressing modern humans' origins as well as their art and daily life.
Human Origins Program - The Smithsonian Institution
Enhancing scientific knowledge and public awareness of human evolutionary history. Also provides an early human phylogeny tree depicting their evolutionary relationships.
Blog dedicated to paleoanthropology, genetics, evolution, and related topics.
Fossil Evidence for Human Evolution in China
Includes a catalog of Chinese human fossil remains consisting of: a picture gallery of important fossil specimens, maps detailing the distribution of human fossils, and a time line.
Overview of Human Origins
Locates Homo sapiens on the family tree, compares primate skulls, and links current discoveries to better human understanding of the past.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Journal that focuses on issues of current interest in biological anthropology, paleoanthropology, archaeology, functional morphology, social biology, and bone biology.
Fossil Hominids: The Evidence for Human Evolution
Offers an overview of the evidence for human evolution, and a rebuttal of creationist claims.
A center for the study of ape and human evolution at Emory University and the Yerkes Primate Center.